Where – Gateshead
How Long – Minimum 1 Year
Company background –
This employer is a leading independent UK commercial energy consultancy, specialising in the renewable electricity and gas sector.
They provide complete carbon management solutions which allow any business to make all aspects of their energy use carbon neutral.
• Typing various documents/letters/reports as required
• Producing reports
• Diary and email management
• Dealing with travel and accommodation requirements
• First port of call for all company/ telephone enquires
• Arranging meetings for management
• General administrative duties
• Responsible for ensuring purchase and sales invoices are entered on a daily basis.
• Chasing overdue invoices, general credit control duties
• Analysing financial data
• This is an extremely diverse role therefore you need to be able to think your feet and deal with new situations in a professional manner ensuring solutions are found.
Qualifications – Level 2/3 Business Administration
Requirements – Grade C or above in both Maths and English or equivalent